Short Bio

My name is Justin Miller and I am a working towards a bachelors degree in economics at UW.  I received an Associates degree from Green River Community College in Auburn, Washington while working at a local drug store, where I worked in both the photography department and in a receiving/bookkeeping position for over five years.  I have a background in many kinds of community service and was an active member of Boy Scouts growing up.  My personal interests include language (I speak basic Arabic), music (I play a couple instruments and teach guitar), and auto-mechanics.  As far as career interests, after I graduate I would love to work in position writing marcoeconomic analysis articles for newspapers, magazines, or radio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Reflection 7/5

Journal Entry IV

Journal Entry II